Customer Service Representative Level II
Division: Collectors Universe
To answer customer inquiries for PCGS and PSA divisions. Provide service information and resolve issues and complaints over the phone, e-mail or in person.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle Customer Service phone calls
- Respond and resolve Customer Service e-mails
- Inform prospective and existing customers of company services, memberships, procedures, policies, and promotions
- Sell and place orders for memberships and supplies
- Research and resolve complaints or issues according to company policies and procedures
- Make calls to follow up on questions, complaints and issues
- Attend trade shows as company representative
- Provide general office support
Experience / Skills:
- Associate degree or equivalent preferred.
- 2+ years Customer Service experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos; ability to write correspondence.
- Fluency in written and spoken Spanish is a plus.
- Microsoft Office-Excel and Word proficiency preferred.
- Active Listening Skills.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to communicate in a professional manner.