Company: Collectors Universe
Collectors Universe, a publicly traded provider of third-party authentication and grading services to the collectibles market, with over 300 employees and offices in Santa Ana, CA, New Jersey, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Paris, is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst for an onsite position in our Santa Ana office. The Quality Assurance Analyst will test applications and systems developed by the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform testing and QA on new/changed systems.
- Facilitate end-user testing and training.
- Write and maintain system documentation.
- Take lead testing responsibility for all software development initiatives, including determining criteria for success.
- Prepare and execute test plans for software releases.
- Write and execute test scripts.
- Responsible for test execution and bug reporting.
- Recommend and implement tools for automated testing.
- Create bug reports and work iteratively with developers to correct defects.
- Perform unit and integrated testing according to test plans.
- Make recommendations for system features and improvements.
Experience / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- 2+ years of QA or Systems Analyst experience.
- Significant experience with project management processes and methodologies.
- Ability to create quality, load, and performance tests.
- Ability to identify potential for improvements in software and processes.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write and maintain documentation and user training manuals.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies including .NET and MS SQL.
The right candidate will join a talented team building essential tools to enhance the efficiency and success of our business. They must be able to work with minimum supervision. Strong communication skills are required.
To apply, please send a personal note telling us about who you are, what you’ve been doing, and why it’s cool. Include a resume and some links to things you’ve helped build (if possible).
Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates must be authorized to work in U.S. This is a full-time position. No recruiters.