PCGS Marketing Coordinator
Collectors Universe, a publicly traded, provider of third-party authentication and grading services to the collectibles market, with over 300 employees and offices in Santa Ana, CA, New Jersey, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Paris and Tokyo, is seeking a PCGS Marketing Coordinator. Collectors was founded in 1986 and since that time we have graded and authenticated more than 75 million items. The Marketing Coordinator will assist the marketing department in facilitating the advertising and marketing needs of PCGS. The position is based in Santa Ana, CA.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities of the Position:
- Assists in marketing communications activities, budget and marketing plans, media schedule and advertising calendar.
- Assists with all job scheduling and assignment of graphic design and layout.
- Manages outside vendors.
- May assist in obtaining competitive bids for printing and other marketing materials to determine the most cost-effective vendor.
- Manages and implements print process for all direct mail/promotional campaigns, publications (RCMR) and collateral literature.
- Responsible for meeting deadlines on time sensitive materials.
- Assists in media planning and coordinates online/print media insertions.
- Works closely with head designers to manage scheduling, delivery and fulfillment of publications, literature and other support materials on time and on budget.
- Manages and reconciles all costs associated with marketing related projects.
- Ensures that all deliverables are created on time and on/under budget.
- Assists with the coordination of marketing activities, print collateral and advertising for trade shows.
Skills Required to be Successful in the Position:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- 3 years of experience in marketing and advertising in a coordinator role.
- Experience in all types of media (print, web, e-mail, etc.) is required.
- Ability to write effective correspondence and to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to vendors and other employees of the organization.
- Google AdWords and Analytics certifications, preferred.