PSA Set Registry Coordinator/Data Entry
Assist Set Registry Director and Manager in all PSA Set Registry operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Data enter and update sets for customers with no Internet access
- Research, compile and create spreadsheets for new PSA set checklists
- Upload new sets to PSA Registries
- Add new slot requests to PSA player spreadsheets
- Process/upload approved new slot requests
- Add/update weighting to PSA sets
- Price & add weights to PSA sets
- Process PSA Composite Spec Requests
- Other related PSA duties as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Design- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail.
- Problem solving- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Works well in group problem solving situations and is a team player.
- Project Management- Coordinates projects. Communicates changes and progress. Completes projects assigned on time and within budget.
- Technical Skills- Shares expertise with others.
- Interpersonal Skills- Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality. Listens to others without interrupting. Keeps emotions under control. Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Listens and gets clarification. Responds well to questions. Demonstrates group presentation skills. Participates in meetings.
- Teamwork- Balances team and individual responsibilities. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views. Gives and welcomes feedback. Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Puts success of team above own interests. Able to build morale and group commitments of goals and objectives. Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others. Inspires and motivates others to perform well. Effectively influences actions and opinions of others. Accepts feedback from others.
- Business Acumen - Understands general business implications of decisions.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect. Works with integrity and ethically.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures. Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time. Supports organization's goals and values. Respects diversity.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions. Exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Supports and explains reasoning for decisions. Includes appropriate people in decision-making process. Makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities. Uses time efficiently. Sets goals and objectives. Develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts well under pressure. Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position. Accepts responsibility for own actions. Follows through on commitments.
- Quality Control - Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness. Look for ways to improve and promote quality. Apply feedback to improve performance. Monitor own work to ensure quality.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction. Takes responsibility for own actions. Keeps commitments. Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
One and a half years of college level education, or high school diploma/general education degree (GED) and approximately one and a half years of data entry or administrative assistant experience.
Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to write correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization at multiple levels of employment/management.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of order processing systems, Microsoft Outlook email program, Mid-level to Advanced Excel spreadsheet software and Word processing software, ability to learn new software quickly.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the some of the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Attire is business/casual. No torn clothing. Undergarments should not be visible.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.