PCGS Marketing Coordinator
Summary: Assists in the coordinating of the operations of the marketing department in facilitating the advertising and marketing needs of each division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in marketing communications activities, budget and marketing plans, media schedule and advertising calendar.
- Assists with all job scheduling and assignment of graphic design and layout.
- Manages outside vendors.
- May assist in obtaining competitive bids for printing and other marketing materials to determine the most cost-effective vendor.
- Manages and implements print process for all direct mail/promotional campaigns, publications (RCMR) and collateral literature.
- Responsible for meeting deadlines on time sensitive materials.
- Assists in media planning and coordinates online/print media insertions.
- Works closely with head designers to manage scheduling, delivery and fulfillment of publications, literature and other support materials on time and on budget.
- Manages and reconciles all costs associated with marketing related projects.
- Ensures that all deliverables are created on time and on/under budget.
- Assists with the coordination of marketing activities, print collateral and advertising for trade shows.
Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Education and/or Experience: Qualified applicants will possess a Bachelor’s Degree and at least three years of experience in marketing and advertising including experience in a coordinator role. Experience in all types of media (print, web, e-mail, etc.) is required.
- Communication Skills: Qualified applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Applicant must be proactive, assertive, articulate, accurate and attentive to detail. Applicant must have the ability to write effective correspondence and must have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to vendors and otheremployees of the organization.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have working knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook. Applicant must be web knowledgeable including the use of online project management software.