PSA/DNA Processing Support Specialist
Collectors Universe, a publicly traded, provider of third party authentication and grading services to the collectibles market, with over 300 employees and offices in Santa Ana, CA, New Jersey, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Paris, is seeking a PSA/DNA Processing Support Specialist. Collectors was founded in 1986 and since that time we have graded and authenticated more than 55 million items. The Processing Support Specialist is responsible for data uploading, creating documents, and processing submissions. The position is based in Santa Ana, CA.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities of the Position:
- Data entry based on authentication results.
- Formats and Edits text to fit onto labels.
- Works day-to-day with Sealing Department to ensure items are processed in a timely manner.
- Verifies the product is within the specifications of company standard.
- Creates authentication documents with high quality and accuracy.
- Supports the rest of the processing team with other duties and projects as assigned.
Skills Required to be Successful in the Position:
- Associates Degree or some college education preferred
- Firsthand knowledge of trading cards, tickets and other sports collectibles, preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Must be able to prioritize all tasks and work in a fast-paced work environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point