Division: Collectors Universe
Collectors Universe, a publicly traded, provider of third-party authentication and grading services to the collectibles market, with over 400 employees and offices in Santa Ana, CA, New Jersey, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Paris and Tokyo, is seeking a Purchasing Coordinator. Collectors was founded in 1986 and since that time we have graded and authenticated more than 75 million items. The Purchasing Coordinator will assist in entering data into our PO system, receive documents and check inventory levels of non-inventory items. The position is based in Santa Ana, CA.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities of the Position:
- Track non-inventoried supplies.
- Regularly check in with departments and make sure their supplies and facilities related needs are met.
- Maintain and update list of items at offsite storage facility.
- Request and review vendor quotes.
- Collect and document PO approvals.
- Enter and send orders.
- Track order confirmations and promised delivery dates.
- Communicate order status to end users.
- Ensure orders are received on time with a packing slip.
- Confirm that incoming orders are delivered to the correct department.
- Post and scan receiving paperwork.
- Review open invoices, obtain proof of delivery and post receivers.
- Resolve order problems: delays, damaged or wrong items received, pricing discrepancies, quantity discrepancies.
- Assist with end-of-month inventory: physically counting items onsite, keeping items organized
Experience / Skills:
- Outstanding organization skills
- Detail-oriented, problem solver, flexible and able to prioritize
- Ability to work independently
- 1-3 years of customer service, purchasing or relevant experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook are required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Clean Driving Record