Order Processing Specialist
Essential Duties & Responsibilities of the Position:
- Enters data accurately in Excel worksheets i.e. ITP data, maintains database.
- Supports authenticators in maintaining results and identifying autographs.
- Constantly travels off-site to trade shows and other events. This includes being one-on-one with customers in a fast-paced environment while processing accurate data.
- Contacts customers, as needed, to keep orders moving toward completion.
- Works day-to-day with operations and authentication team to process orders in a timely manner.
- Handles customers when they drop off and/or pick up orders in the office
- Maintains high standards of performance and produces high quality work.
- Supports the rest of the processing team with other duties and projects as assigned.
Skills Required to be Successful in the Position:
- Some college education preferred
- Firsthand knowledge of trading cards, tickets and other sports collectibles, preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Must be able to prioritize all tasks and work in a fast-paced work environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Heavy Travel