Processing Support Specialist
Collectors Universe, a publicly traded, provider of third-party authentication and grading services to the collectibles market, with over 300 employees and offices in Santa Ana, CA, New Jersey, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Paris and Tokyo, is seeking a Processing Support Specialist in our DNA division. Collectors was founded in 1986 and since that time we have graded and authenticated more than 75 million items. The Processing Support Specialist is responsible for managing site submission processing, customer service inquiries, data uploading, creating business process documents, and processing submissions. The position is based in Santa Ana, CA.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities of the Position:
- Site submission order tracking, process management and closeout
- Data entry of authentication results and ITP
- Data uploading, and scanning
- Organization of photos, authentication worksheets, and spreadsheets
- Point person for customer inquiries and triage to achieve response and resolution
- General operational support within the DNA department
- Performs expected duties with high degree of accuracy, quality and speed.
- Supports the rest of the processing team with other duties and projects as assigned.
Experience / Skills:
- Associates Degree or some college education preferred
- Firsthand knowledge of trading cards, tickets and other sports collectibles, preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Must be able to prioritize all tasks and work in a fast-paced work environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point