Collectors Universe, a publicly traded, provider of third-party authentication and grading services to the collectibles market, with over 350 employees and offices in Santa Ana, CA, New Jersey, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Paris and Tokyo, is seeking a Senior Processor for our PSA/DNA division. Collectors was founded in 1986 and since that time we have graded and authenticated more than 75 million items. The Senior Processor is responsible for creating authentication documents, photographing memorabilia, editing photos and properly identifying prominent autographs on collectibles. The position is based in Santa Ana, CA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates letters based on authentication results.
- Photographs and edits memorabilia for letters and database.
- Maintains and edits operational templates based on yearly changes on authentication procedures.
- Researches and verifies that the information provided by the authentication staff is accurate and concise.
- Works day-to-day with operations and authentication team to process orders in a timely manner.
- Tests new and existing programs when implementing changes.
- Supports the rest of the processing team with other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Direct experience in the industry and familiarity with sports and entertainment figures. Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Must be able to prioritize all tasks and work in a fast-paced work environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point