Facilities Warehouse Technician
Company: Collectors Universe
Collectors Universe, a publicly traded, provider of third-party authentication and grading services to the collectibles market, with over 300 employees and offices in Santa Ana, CA, New Jersey, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Paris and Tokyo, is seeking a Facilities Warehouse Technician. Collectors was founded in 1986 and since that time we have graded and authenticated more than 75 million items. The Facilities Warehouse Technician will assist the company with maintaining an organized, functional, and secure warehouse and building. The position is based in Santa Ana, CA.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities of the Position:
- Receive deliveries from suppliers.
- Move inventory both within warehouse and to production floor.
- Driving to/from multiple warehouses and production locations.
- Organization/cleaning of the warehouse.
- Assist existing staff to perform various building repairs, handy work, and maintenance, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, heating/cooling, ventilation, painting, custodial, and general tasks.
- Coordinate with outside services to complete onsite repairs, maintenance, and janitorial tasks; including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, janitorial, pest control services, among others.
- Monitor progress of ongoing facility-related projects and repairs.
- Assist with receiving and delivering packages to various departments.
- Move boxes, pallets, equipment, and other items as needed.
- Assemble, install, and move furniture, including storage racks.
Experience / Skills:
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organized, problem solver, flexible and able to prioritize.
- General knowledge of facilities maintenance.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Clean driving record.